Wow I can’t believe it. I got nominated for the Liebster award. I never thought something like this would happen. I want to give a huge thank-you to Hope from LancoraPerla for nominating me. Please go check out her blog here and show her some love!
So now for the rules.
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the LEIBSTER AWARD sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on 1 of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
My answers to her questions.
If you found out that you only had one more week to live, what would you do?
I would try to spend as much time as I could with my loved ones and to travel a bit if I was able.
What is your favourite smell?
The smell of rain. When it rains or after it rains and there is this earthy smell. Its hard to explain.
If you had the chance to meet any famous historical person, who would you choose?
This is a hard question to answer as I haven’t really felt like there was someone. Maybe Jane Austen.
Whats your favourite sweet treat?
Chocolate brownies. They have to be the fudge-y rich ones made with real chocolate and not the cake-y ones.
Who do you admire most?
The first person that came into my mind when I read this question was my brother. I admire how much of a hard worker he is, that he is willing to help people even if he doesn’t know them and how he can talk to anyone and get along with them.
Describe yourself in 3 words.
Shy, kind, foodie. (I love baking and eating haha)
Are you a shower or bath person? Why?
Both I mostly have showers as its where I feel like I can actually get clean. I like baths to just relax especially in winter.
What would your dream pet be?
If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Chicken nibbles, pepperoni pizza and KFC chips. As long as the fat and calories didn’t count. Wishful thinking on my part I know.
Are you more introverted or extroverted?
Introverted. I don’t like being around too many people and usually keep to myself.
The bloggers I want to nominate for this award.
- Day Dreaming with Amelia
- Blonde Voyage
- Hair, makeup, and nails, oh my!
- A Vogueaholic
- Miss Swedish Kiwi
- The Write Nook
The 10 questions I’d love to hear your answers to.
- Do you have a favourite number and if so what is it?
- What is your favourite colour?
- What is one place you would love to travel to and why?
- Are you a routine person or do you like to go with the flow?
- Whats one thing that always makes you happy when you are having a bad day?
- Why did you start blogging and what inspires you to write?
- Do you have a favourite website?
- What shows are you currently watching?
- Whats your favourite genre of music?
- How would you describe your personality?
I look forward to reading all of your answers to my questions.
Once again I want to give a big thank-you to Hope.