As I mentioned in my September Goals I want to try and eat healthier this month. It is always something I’m working on as I want to be healthy but then I also really like pizza. Well food in general. I was looking at some old photos the other day and came across some from when I was a lot thinner. It was from about two years ago when I was really motivated and strict with my diet. Then one cheat meal lead to another and I lost the motivation. I used food as comfort and became lazy about it all.
Looking back on those photos made me feel sad at what I had let happen. While I still had days where I felt insecure about myself and could only see fat when I looked in the mirror, a lot of the time I felt great. I want to get back to where I was two years ago and while I know it won’t be easy and I’m not sure if I will be successful I really want to try.
I thought I would write a list of things that I want
- Be able to walk into a store and know that clothes will fit me. A lot of stores I go to won’t have clothes that would fit me which is sad.
- Experiment with my clothes more and wear things that I want to and know they will look good.
- Be healthy.
- Be able to fit all the clothes I had when I was slimmer.
- Hopefully feel more happy in myself and how I look.
- Develop a better relationship with food
So starting today my goal is to make better choices and start my journey. Honestly I’m a little scared that I will just stay how I am but I want to try.