It is now daylight savings here in New Zealand which means it’s lighter for a bit longer in the evenings and it is also warming up a bit. I am someone who doesn’t like the heat too much and I tend to look forward to Winter. I really like Spring weather though and it is so pretty at this time of year with all the blossoms out.
So with the warmer months fast approaching I thought I would share a list of things I enjoy and am looking forward to.
- Having light in the evenings for longer. It gives you more time in the day to do things and by then it is cooling off a bit and is a bit nicer to get outside.
- The beach. I love walking along the beach and during summer is a great time to go.
- B.B.Q because who doesn’t like good food and a nice cold drink *cough* beer *cough* and being able to spend time with loved ones.
- Road trips. I want to spend more time exploring this summer.
- It’s sunny, while I don’t like the heat a sunny day is always nice.
What do you like about Summer?
Also if you want to share a link to one of your posts please check out my community page here.