It is that time of the month again where I talk about my monthly blogging goals. It seems like September went pretty quickly and I am a little late with getting this post up as we are already a week into October. I am not feeling the best about how I did with my goals this month and I did think about skipping this months post but I decided that I would share how I did anyway. I will try and focus on the small things I was able to do and try not to think about how I didn’t achieve the whole goal.
So my goals for September were.
1. Spend more time reading other blogs. When I get busy with other things I find it hard to read other blogs. I really want to read what others are writing about so I’m going to set aside some time each day to read blog posts. I didn’t set aside time each day to read blogs but I was still able to read a few and find some new bloggers that I have been enjoying.
2. Figure out a blogging schedule for what I’m going to post and when. Like last month I also want to try to write more in advance. I think I have found my blogging schedule that I am going to stick to and it has been working for me for a while now. I have been posting every Monday, Wednesday and Friday in the mornings (New Zealand time) which leaves me the weekend free and also a day in between each post. I had tried to write the day before I posted and I think I was able to do that for quite a bit of the month.
3. I want to try eating healthier this month, while it isn’t something directly to do with my blog I wanted to include it in this months goals. My breakfasts have become a lot healthier but the other meals could be better.
I know I could have done better with last months goals but I will try again this month. My goals for October will be.
- Use a monthly calendar to plan ahead what blog posts I will be uploading and any other things relating to my blog like Instagram posts.
- Include at least one photo in each of my blog posts.
- Visit at least one new blog each week.
Those are going to be my goals for this month and I’m also going to try and write them down by my monthly calendar so I don’t forget about them.
Do you have any goals for this month or anything you are wanting to improve on? I’d love to hear about them.
Also if you would like to share a link to one of your blog posts please check out my community page here.