At the end of this month I am going away on a bus trip by myself. I have had it planned for a while but it is getting closer to when I leave. I have been starting to think about what I am going to take with me on the bus as my hand luggage and thought I would share it with you.
- Travel neck pillow. I want to be able to rest as much as I can while travelling.
- Phone charger. I don’t know if I will use or have a place to use it but I will put it in my hand luggage just in case.
- Snacks. I have a few stops and due to my late arrival time I know I will need something to eat for dinner. I was thinking some rice crackers and peanut butter and some dried fruit.
- Some form of entertainment. I can get motion sickness so a book is not really a good choice but I will try and find something else. If you have any ideas please let me know.
- Paperwork like my bus ticket and the phone number of where I’m staying.
At the moment thats all I can think of that I will need. If you can think of anything that might be helpful then please let me know.